- Published: Tuesday, 05 March 2019 14:21
Machine Learning Community (MLC) Dresden - second workshop
We are glad to announce the second workshop of the Machine Learning Community (MLC) Dresden which will take place on 16th of May 2019 at Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden - Rossendorf (HZDR). In this workshop researchers in the field of machine learning are invited to come together, exchange their ideas, discuss problems and plan future cooperations in an easy-going atmosphere.
The workshop will take place in the large auditorium of HZDR from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is a direct bus connection from Dresden to the HZDR (Bus 261 starting at 9:15 from Dresden Hauptbahnhof and at 9:25 from Dresden Albertplatz.)
A short look back to the activities of MLC Dresden during the last year:
- 15th of May 2018: first workshop (kick-off) at TU Dresden
- 26th of June 2018: first thematic meeting on "ANNs: from Black Box to Open Book"
- 8th of November 2018: second thematic meeting on "Medical and Biological Image Segmentation"
- 20th December 2018: third thematic meeting on "Git for Data Scientists"
More Information on MLC can be found at https://mlcdresden.gitlab.io/pages/2019/03/01/workshop.html
We are looking forward to seeing you there and to have fruitful discussions,
The MLC organising team:
Heide Meissner (HZDR)
Jeffrey Kelling (HZDR)
Peter Winkler (TU Dresden, ScaDS)
Steffen Seitz (TU Dresden)