SHK-Position: Web-based interactive graph analysis on top of GRADOOP
The graph-based storage and processing of large amounts of data is becoming increasingly important. In a current project at the Database Group of the Leipzig University the graph-processing framework GRADOOP is developed. GRADOOP simplifies the entire process of creating a graph, its processing and analysis with the help of standardized operators and workflows. These workflows are then efficiently executed and distributed by using Apache Flink.
In addition, a web-based graphical application on top of GRADOOP for graph data analysis and integration has been developed. We are looking for students who are interested in the further development and improvement of this application.
The student should:
- be willing to dive into graph analytics topics
- be able to get familiar and work with comprehensive existing code
- bring skills for web application development, which includes:
- Dr. Eric Peukert (peukert [at] informatik.uni-leipzig.de)
- Matthias Täschner (taeschner [at] informatik.uni-leipzig.de)