- Veröffentlicht: Dienstag, 05. März 2019 14:21
Machine Learning Community (MLC) Dresden - second workshop
We are glad to announce the second workshop of the Machine Learning Community (MLC) Dresden which will take place on 16th of May 2019 at Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden - Rossendorf (HZDR). It is co-organised by HZDR and the Competence Center for Scalable Data Services and Solutions (ScaDS). In this workshop researchers in the field of machine learning are invited to come together, exchange their ideas, discuss problems and plan future cooperations in an easy-going atmosphere.
The workshop will take place in the large auditorium of HZDR from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is a direct bus connection from Dresden to the HZDR (Bus 261 starting at 9:15 from Dresden Hauptbahnhof and at 9:25 from Dresden Albertplatz.)
A short look back to the activities of MLC Dresden during the last year:
- 15th of May 2018: first workshop (kick-off) at TU Dresden
- 26th of June 2018: first thematic meeting on "ANNs: from Black Box to Open Book"
- 8th of November 2018: second thematic meeting on "Medical and Biological Image Segmentation"
- 20th December 2018: third thematic meeting on "Git for Data Scientists"
More Information on MLC can be found at https://mlcdresden.gitlab.io/pages/2019/03/01/workshop.html
We are looking forward to seeing you there and to have fruitful discussions,
The MLC organising team:
Heide Meissner (HZDR)
Jeffrey Kelling (HZDR)
Peter Winkler (TU Dresden, ScaDS)
Steffen Seitz (TU Dresden)